Saturday, July 19, 2008

Too Many Posts Too Little Time to Read?

I'm sorry that it's either feast or famine on my blog these days. I just posted three pieces today that I've been thinking about. I wanted to rearrange the order, but can't manage it right now. So, you'll have to bear with me.

The first is the longest. The second my favorite--I learned something as I wrote it. And the third a fun story I couldn't quite capture in words--hopefully you'll get it though. I also added pictures since I finally got around to getting them off my camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liann, you are incredible. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blogs and knowing that you are alive and well. I am sad that your friend had to come home. Just know that you are in my thoughts always and I hope that you continue to soak up all you can while experiencing this amazing journey. Love you. Veronica.