Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

As I approached this New Years I thought about what I wanted to accomplish in the next 12 months. Instead of overwhelming myself with a huge list I decided to whittle my list down to 5 manageable goals.

So, here they are Liann's Official New Years Resolutions for 2010:

1. Blog more than I did last year (a.k.a. write at least 5 posts in the next 12 months).

2. Survive my yoga teacher training in New York.

3. Lose weight while doing #2.

4. Find a job (preferably in DC)

5. Come to peace about gaining all my weight back while attempting to accomplish #4.


3 comments:

gar said...

<3 . I fully approve of your blogging resolution =)

Kirsten said...

I am all about doable goals. Don't forget to scope out DC for me too! Good luck surviving yoga.

Becky said...

you're awesome. good goals. my goal is to shower at least 4 times a week ;)