Thursday, January 14, 2010

Theme Song

If Rocky was a young woman in New York doing a yoga teacher training I think his theme song would be "Dreams" by the Cranberries instead of "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor.

Because after dragging myself out of my warm comfy bed at 6 am, eating, dressing, packing a lunch, walking/jogging to the Fleetwood station, barely catching the 7:03 train, and arriving to the Grand Central Station at 7:40, I often feel the need to blare "Dreams" on my iPod as I brave the cold weather and walk (with a New York pace) the 8 1/2 blocks to my yoga studio in time to change, place my mat down, and feel ready for our 2 hour yoga practice.

But that's just me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your open and creative view as you experience life. New to looking at blogs yours is interesting to read

Liann said...

Well, thanks! I'm glad someone connects to my writing!